Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wifi router disconnects all devices

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 12:33 PM)
userQZDOI3Omv6
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Never going to install beta, beta 2 screwing router and all devices at home getting disconnected. Looks like others facing similar issue, disabled some china setting and one developer option as per other community comments but still facing issue. 
8 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
it seems like the beta version is not Android 11 or Android 12 enough to let some apps work thus causing conflicts with Wi-Fi connectivity. Wi-Fi will work in safe mode and not disconnect any devices or the phone will work with the phone Wi-Fi off and the network Wi-Fi will remain stable. clearly it's something going on with an app that is disabled in safe mode but corrupted by normal beta 2 mode. it seems like an app, but the corruption is caused by beta 2. it's like telling your friend to go steal cookies, and when mom wonders where all the cookies went, you point your finger at him.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yes, I've read of one other person posting about this. Very odd, indeed.

I've never experienced this issue in all the beta testing I've done over the years.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
No issues here on Google Nest, thankfully. G998U1 UNL
0 Likes
ramonq619
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. Thought ot was my router
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
first couple of times I thought it was my router too.. why wouldn't you? but my stuff is really stable 99% of the time so on around the 3rd and 4th crash that day I became suspicious and wondered what about my setup had changed... well I downloaded beta. be sure to create an error report and send it in to Samsung. also try turning off your phone Wi-Fi or putting the phone in safe mode on Wi-Fi and see if that stops your router from crashing.
0 Likes
Sveney
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Apparently this app isn't supposed to be on US phones. I was one of the people that posted on the previous thread. Someone there went through and cleared the cache for every single app. I did it as well and it did work. Not sure if a reboot would bring the problem back or not. Also not sure if clearing the cache in recovery mode would do the same... It's a bandaid fix until Samsung fixes it..Screenshot_20211009-205048_Settings.jpg
LIGHTNING144
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Correct that app is not installed on my Samsung tablet running Android 11 and was not on my S21 Ultra before the beta.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userQZDOI3Omv6 ,

As issue seems to happen with specific router/gateway combos we request you to update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes