Did you mean: 

Original topic:

get rid of beta

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 02:49 AM)
usermJDi9PQJyK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hi, when i go into samsung members app on the front page at the bottom it  shows 3 beat tabs, feedback- community and  notices, .

Q1 - does this mean i am on beta?

Q2 - when i go into settings - program status, it states 'enrol' - does this mean i've NOT  running beta on the s22. 

Q3 - how to i go back to the previous software as google pay and curve isn't working.

Regards

Rob

0 Likes
8 Replies
userFabnV9Kxdw
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
you can check if you are running beta software in system settings -> about device -> software information

at the moment, you are on beta software if you are on one ui 6.0. latest stable one ui version is 5.1.

use samsung smart switch software on pc to go back to stable software
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
after formally leaving the beta from this app
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Why do so many people not research or read the warnings about going to the beta before doing so?
useraXJmCTdwV3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Because a lot seemed to be challenged.
usermJDi9PQJyK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

i feel your pain, i need to take your advice

Lachadan
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
In Members app, click on settings then One UI Beta Status. Click Withdraw. Wait a few minutes and then force a software update.

This will download the production software.
usermJDi9PQJyK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

my app, states 'enrol' - but i'm sure my phone is on beta as certain things stopped working after i looked into it

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung member’s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 13.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 14 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 13 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 14 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 13

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes