Did you mean: 

Original topic:

"Serious software issue detected" after beta 5

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 09:56 PM)
Dj_Damjano
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I installed the 5th beta and right after that my screen started flashing and rebooted by itself. 
After the restart, I got a notification "Serious software issue detected" and suggested to check for software update, but of course, there was none available, since I just installed it.
I tried clearing cache but that did not help. 
I did report it and hopefully it can be fixed. 

15 Replies
twcobra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Maybe update your apps. I have never seen this. Maybe because I update on a regular basis.
0 Likes
Dj_Damjano
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I check and update what's available almost every other day.
2-3 days before I installed the update (I installed it 2 days after it dropped), I had a long list of apps that needed updates and updated all.
Weird was that today I had a long list of apps to update again.
Even after updating them all, I still get the error message.
0 Likes
Ryekia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am getting this now, I just updated today and it's been horrible again. It's like Samsung doesn't know what they are doing.
0 Likes
twcobra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When in doubt wipe and restore. I did that on beta 1. I usually do a wipe going to a new version of Android. It can cut down on a lot of incompatible settings from the old Android version.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Dj_Damjano
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Just got the 6th update and my issue is fixed now.
I hope it's the same for all you guys too.
0 Likes