JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wi-Fi continuously drops

(Topic created: 06-30-2023 11:52 AM)
Cheezusrice
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have had constant drops in Wi-Fi recently. It does not matter what Wi-Fi network I connect to, it will drop after inactivity on the phone. If I let the screen time out, and estimated wait of 5 minutes, I will be connected to wi-fi with no internet. This is every network I connect to, Xfinity, Home, Friend's Wi-Fi, and work Wi-Fi.

I have reset the network settings, and reset my home network settings. I have wiped the cache. I have reset the phone to factory settings. I have followed numerous troubleshooting steps like changing IP settings from DHCP to Static and inputting the IP address of my router.  I have opened developer options and enabled Wi-fi safe mode, disabled throttling. You name it and I have probably done it. 

It is an AT&T-branded S22 Ultra and I have had it since it was launched last year. I keep it updated with security patches, and It's been doing it since I think the May or June patch. I couldn't tell you exactly. 

Does anyone have any other solutions? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
ashleigh42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I just got my s22 ultra through Verizon and I'm having this issue. I've the the intelligent wifi thing but mine is already turned off and it's still doing this. Have we found another solution???
0 Likes
jessboze519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an s23 and my wifi will not stay connected or connects without internet. Mobile Data is also lagging with AT&T. Its driving me crazy. It started after the software update like 6 months ago. But this last update just made it worse.