JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can Samsung make unlocking the galaxy watch easier?

(Topic created: 05-31-2023 11:20 PM)
userN3CiAnozbM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
For example, unlock using the phones biometric. Or a combination of location and phone unlock status to automatically unlock the watch. Right now, entering the pin using the tiny screen is very annoying. And I have to enter it multiple times during the day because I wear it loosely and it locked itself a lot. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userN3CiAnozbM,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
QueDogLaney
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Right I used to use an apple watch and having my phone u lock it was golden
0 Likes
JaDawn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Change it from the pin to swipe pattern. Much easier.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userN3CiAnozbM,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.