JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Total calories burned history...NOT exercise calories

(Topic created: 06-04-2023 09:12 AM)
userfDnniArbgl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
On the Samsung health app Is there a way to view the total calories burned daily history. All i see now is the total calories burned during an exercise which is interesting but not valuable for weight loss. 

For anyone tracking calories, they are likely doing it for the purpose of weight loss or weight gain, the latter being more common. To do that you calculate the number of calories you eat and compare it to the number of calories your burn -TOTAL in a day. The goal being to maintain a deficit. 

It used to be information in the stats tab but I cant find it anywhere. 

Samsung - if you took it away, please bring it back! Nobody cares about their exercise calorie history. 

Please and thank you. 🙂
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
It should be in your 'Daily activity'. If it's not showing or loading, tap on it and swipe left or right.Screenshot_20230604_123400_Samsung Health.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
It should be in your 'Daily activity'. If it's not showing or loading, tap on it and swipe left or right.Screenshot_20230604_123400_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
userfDnniArbgl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you sure the flame symbol isnt the exercise total...like if I recorded a run? Because thats what it is on mine.
What I want to be able to do is look back to yesterday or farther and see what my total daily calories were...i dont care much about my exercise calories
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
The flame symbol is for the exercise, but if you look at the last row, it says "total burned calories" (below "Distance while active").
0 Likes
userfDnniArbgl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can u send me a picture? I dont see any other lines?
0 Likes
userfDnniArbgl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is yesterday. As it stands, if I want to know how many calories I burned the day before, I have to checky watch right before midnight and write it down. 1685898062938_1685898062924_0.jpg
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Also, here's definition of some termsScreenshot_20230604-173448_Samsung Health.jpg
CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
userfDnniArbgl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wait!!!! I got it!!!! Thank you!!!! My screen was frozen and wouldn't let me swipe right or left. I restarted my phone and its letting me go back in the week on the screen you're referencing.

U guys are awesome.