Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android Auto not functioning correctly

(Topic created: 11-13-2021 06:29 PM)
Chadwick5808
Constellation
Options
Questions
I notice that maps, verbal commands within Google seem to be broken. NOTIFICATIONS via WhatsApp and messages no longer come up on stereo unit after update.
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
It seems to be okay for me. I have only had sporadic disconnects now and again since the beta. Have you tried clearing the cache for the Android Auto app? Mine was MUCH worse until I had two updates for Android Auto. Since then it's been great.
CrescentFade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've had issues with Android Auto, but I think I finally got a handle on things after I cleared the cache for Android Auto, Google Play and Google Play Services, and using the Galaxy App Booster in the Good Gaurdians app. I reinstalled and updated Android Auto and things seem much better. The connection seems to be back to normal post beta install. Right after the update, my car stereo wouldn't switch correctly between the phone speaker and the car speakers.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Chadwick5808 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes