Did you mean: 

Original topic:

App's lose all core data too when you clear you try to clear data

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 07:24 PM)
Annie323
Astronaut
Options
Questions
What's the deal with going into system settings on a system app and trying to clear the data/cache and then the whole app data becomes 0 bytes? Even the core data wipes out and then the app seems super glitchy. Then there's no way to even update the app in the galaxy store? Speaking of why aren't any of my galaxy apps showing any updates in the store? The galaxy store itself seems like it's not updating. It only has about 18 kb of core storage compared to the typical 60 or so mb. Please help
0 Likes
3 Replies
Teknician
Comet
Options
Questions
I haven't had any issues with updates from Samsung store. I think they're was 3 that needed updates, 2 days ago.
Have you tried just restarting into recovery and clearing your total cache, there and optimizing apps?
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
give this a try:

settings > battery and device care > memory > ram plus > toggle off (you will be prompted to restart your phone)

after I did this, all stuttering and glitchiness has stopped
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello, @Annie323 

Please try the suggestions made by @notforhire. If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes