Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Color Palette

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 08:00 AM)
EpicCargo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Part of UI 4 is about the new color palette you can choose to change colors and to express you pretty much. But I only get to choose between 4 options and the default option. Is that normal or will that come later? It does say choose the theme based off the wallpaper however, I changed the wallpaper for both lock and home screen and even those wallpapers do not have the same colors. So what's up with being able to choose color themes if I can only do 4? 

8 Replies
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Pretty sure that's all you get to chose from. But I do wish the color captions had more variety in them
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
What I can conclude is that so far they are only made to contrast not to be exact colors
0 Likes
userueQLttRP8c
Asteroid
Options
Questions
That is what is available in beta 2. I think we are going to get more accurate colors in the next beta version
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @EpicCargo ,

Currently system provides an option of 4 color themes to choose from. This is based on characteristics of wallpaper that is being used. If a similar wallpaper is used, it may show same 4 colors again.  Multiple members have suggested a color wheel being used which we have passed on to our usability team for review.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

EpicCargo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully a color wheel of sorts to choose our colors would be implemented.
0 Likes
Elena2704
Constellation
Options
Questions
Your color options will depend on your wallpaper of the main screen!
0 Likes
EpicCargo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yeah I thought so too until I changed my wallpaper with a new wallpaper with completely new colors completely different from old wallpaper and it didn't change for me and kept being the same 4 colors
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
Hear me out šŸ™‚
I know we can make theme colors in Theme Park, and sometimes the choices are a little overwhelming. Even though I love customization, sometimes my mind just wants a few choices so I'm not wasting time picking colors.
That being said, the current 4 choice layout is similar to the Google Material You. Having a bit more leeway as a 5th option would be great, ans if you haven't had your coffee yet you can just use one of the default choices. Haha
0 Likes