Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Expert Raw asking for an update that is not there

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 05:25 AM)
Keveika10
Asteroid
Options
Questions

After latest beat update, my expert raw started asking for an update that is not there and won't open up now

6 Replies
user_ams007
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Please uninstall the Expert Raw and then reinstall the application and you should be able to use it, also you might want to try installing The Samsung camera Assistant which is part of the Samsung Good Lock application
0 Likes
Keveika10
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Tried that and this is what I got and then it closedScreenshot_20231008_121833_Expert RAW.jpg
user_ams007
Options
Questions
It's seems that the application is not working correctly, I just checked mine and it says the same exact thing, please use the Send feedback and error report option in the Members application to let Samsung know that there is an issue since the application
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Uninstal and install
0 Likes
user_ams007
Options
Questions
Thank you very much for reporting this application error message and problem, unfortunately I think it beta related because a few Samsung Good Lock modules are not working correctly also
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Totally agree. Try to Uninstal the updates and install again, or Uninstal the good lock and install again , everything if is not working properly, do one Uninstall then install again