Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GPay not supported

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 12:59 PM)
jweimn55
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It appears GPay is not supported on the current beta build not sure if it's a bug, not sure if Samsung is aware of such either 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
This is normal behavior as you're on a beta build. Beta builds are not certified through Google and will fail to pass Safety Net. It'll work again once you're on the official build.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Samsung is aware of these issues. Open samsung memebr app go to beta notices on bottom right corner open know issues on no.4 list you'll see it.
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
This is normal behavior as you're on a beta build. Beta builds are not certified through Google and will fail to pass Safety Net. It'll work again once you're on the official build.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
If possible, they might fix it in next beta update right
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Possoble, but probably not... Beta versions are not signed/certified by Google and, therefore the Safety Net and Security checker on Google's end doesn't recognize the software as being secure for mobile pay use...

Banks, and some games (Pokémon Go) had problems with this during the Android 10 betas because their systems thought this was "modified" software, or rooted, bypassing security options. Some apps still do because they're not supporting Android 12 just yet... (Crypto.com)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

It is not necessarily a fix, its just full device software needs to be certified by Google and is usually submitted for official release.

regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @jweimn55 ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes