Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro won't stay connected to phone and steps are not working

(Topic created: 06-08-2023 02:06 PM)
mikeo2776
Halo
Options
Questions

I signed up for the galaxy watch 5 pro beta last night. Steps are not working and my watch won't saty connected to my phone. S23 plus. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us.

Please ensure the latest Wearbles app is installed.  If the connection issue persists, please follow the steps below to submit an error report.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Pir8au
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Since putting the beta on my Watch 4, the watch is not counting steps. The steps will eventually sync steps with my phone. I did a 5 mile run this morning with no steps. I guess I flew...
Matthew904
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Beta sw is full of glitches. So this until a stable or newer release of the beta is normal behavior
Jayman007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

Horrible experience with the beta.  Had to factory reset my phone and all the backups were corrupted and I could not restore to them.  Upon reset and full charge, battery drains quickly.  10% every 30 mins or so.  I am stuff not being able to get out of the beta and back to production.  Samsung tells me to take to service center and service center tells me they don't have the adapter and to mail it to Samsung.  Again, Samsung tells me it's out of warranty and this is not a free service.

**bleep**?  Never again will I run another beta for Samsung.  There are no features you get from this release and it is so buggy and glitchy for me it's not usable.

0 Likes