Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Issues using voice to text?

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 02:17 AM)
MrMeowgi1
Explorer
Options
Questions
Using samsung messaging app seem like recently it's been correcting my texts to what it wants after hitting send. 

Like I'll say" I've got to take it apart."which is what it shows. But when I hit send it will post 
"Got to eat this heart" 
or whatever it thinks goes into context with the rest of the message. Also is there an option with samsung keyboard so auto space behind punctuation? 
I bugs me to have to hit space after every .period. Because in text messages it always throws up a link like "I like the way you laugh.lol" It will then add the laugh.lol link to whatever website is available 
0 Likes
10 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
Have you tried setting Google as the voice to text option in Samsung Keyboard? It's waaay better.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
šŸ™‚Screenshot_20211106-160329_Settings_11610.jpgScreenshot_20211106-160427_Settings_11614.jpgScreenshot_20211106-160359_Settings_11612.jpg
0 Likes
MrMeowgi1
Explorer
Options
Questions
Thanks a bunch. Headed that way now
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm curious if this helps! I know the Samsung voice to text is really awkward in comparison, unfortunately.
MrMeowgi1
Explorer
Options
Questions
It has helped a bit.used it more yesterday than most and only had a couple of issues. Thank you
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
It isn't perfect for me, no matter which one I am using.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
I could never having One Hand Operation bars being visible.. the burn-in risk šŸ˜­
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah...a possibility, I suppose. However, they are usually set at a much higher transparency. I was messing around with the slider earlier and totally didn't notice. Haha. I've been
Never had any sort of screen burn in. Knock on wood!
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Better yet, use GBoard šŸ˜
0 Likes