Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Location services

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 08:21 AM)
Femmefatale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Anyone else's location not working correctly or keep shutting down? 
3 Replies
userOJiX9gGgbt
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm having a problem with Google maps not working properly. Keeps shutting down, GPS signal also
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Femmefatale ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Questions
I had a problem like this before the beta. What worked for me, was calling my carrier and telling them to reset my phone signal to the tower. I know this sounds silly but it genuinely fixed everything I had. They want to troubleshoot with you and blablabla but you make sure to tell them to just please reset your phone. It'll take like 5 minutes. Seriously. It fixed all of the issues I had. I didn't even know that I couldn't access 5G until after my phone was reset from the tower. I think it depends on your carriers. But all they have to do is press a button and it's like a signal reset. That fixed my GPS problems immediately.
0 Likes