Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery drain

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 03:34 AM)
Options
Questions
After the second beta update my battery life terrible, after some research I find out what app was causing that, sadly I can't clean the cache of this app and I already restart my phone and nothing changes, someone knows what to do?

Thank so much community!

Btw the app name "Google play Services"
14 Replies
YoDiggityDad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've been seeing the same thing.
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Questions
Wow. That's quite a bit. Have you tried putting all other google related apps to sleep to see if that helps? Sometimes, it's not one program but several tied into it.
Options
Questions
I already try that, seems that nothing changes, but thank you for the help
0 Likes
Options
Questions
"Google play service "
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Thank you I will check that. The app name is "Google play services"
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @LucasCompatangelo ,

Please let us know why you are unable to clear cache of the app. As a side note, Clearing data would lose your data but cache is just for faster access and will built up soon by the app after a few uses 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Google play services for me seems normal on beta 2, running around 6-8% of battery each day, I wish it would be less, but I think this is the best it's going to get with location tracking and a few other Google services turned on
0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Questions
Since when will clearing cache help with Battery not draining?
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Clearing system cache can get rid of corrupt files and allow the software to 'recorrect' itself, and usually helps with misbehaving apps or services that may drain battery.