Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

No Animations

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 01:54 PM)
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Ever since the software update my device has no animation transitions. For example if I open the multitask windows and I hit clear all it doesn't smoothly disappear it just abruptly goes to the home screen. The same happens with the notifications the animations for the talk to text are choppy and any other apps. It all acts like it's extremely slow or things have just randomly shut down and instantly take you to the homepage, that's how abrupt it is. I don't know if anybody else is having this issue and I did put in a ticket for it. I have the S21 Ultra 512gb version with 16 gigs of RAM and I even did a factory reset to try to make this go away and it has not. My device is also an unlock device on the Verizon network with no Verizon bloatware on it so it's raw Android or at least this UI.
0 Likes
3 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
Try going to Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Remove Animations. Turn that on. Reboot. Turn the toggle back off.
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
That made things A LOT better, ty! Still a bit glitchy but sooooo much smoother now. I didn't even turn that stuff off lol
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @RebootRenegade ,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes