Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Not receiving text and constantly carrier processing request

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 04:34 AM)
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I can send text just fine but I can't receive them except from a couple of people in my contacts (some in my contacts cannot text me) T-mobile/sprint support couldn't even get a text out to me. I use Google messaging but neither Google or Samsung messaging apps work. I am also unable to update the PRL as suggested by tech support.

In addition I have notification saying "Carrier Device Manager request processing..." which I feel may also be part of the issue.

I am on T-mobile/Sprint and just got into Beta 2.

Any fix for this?

EDIT: After messing with some settings I found that in the mobile network settings then in network operators setting turn off "select automatically" then pick your carrier. All my text flooded in in the Samsung messaging app. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
Hey.....i lke your profile, how to do it?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
A bit distracting/annoying.
0 Likes
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Huh?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Long press the Notification, then select to silence it ... this is an issue on T-Mobile end, which they need to fix
0 Likes
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks but I knew how to make the notification go away but it doesn't mean it's not still doing it in the background
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @WaffleKingofPluto ,

For carrier device manager issue , Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I already did that but I have it fixed now. Seems a bug with the automatic network connection not connecting to your network and the user needing to input it manually.

0 Likes