cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI Beta Features aren't availalbe because your service provider has changed.

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 10:56 AM)
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I need to file a bug report and the Samsung Members app won't let me into the beta section as it's reporting the error "One UI Beta Features aren't availalbe because your service provider has changed."

My provider has not changed. I have AT&T as my primary provider assigned to eSIM1, and Visible as my physical SIM as my secondary provider.  This is how I was configured when I started. I did disable Visible temporarily when I went away on vacation as I purchased an international plan for my AT&T service and did not want the phone using Visible while I was overseas. Now that I'm back, I turned Visible back on, and am now getting this error.

I have triple checked and AT&T is set as my primary provider. How can I get this corrected?

@USBetaModerator@USBetaModerator2  Are you able to assist?

4 Replies
kiol890
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Tag a betamoderator so they can register you back in the system
0 Likes
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

So I've tagged them, messaged them, posted again, no response. Are their any other ways to accomplish this?

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

I have re-registered your device. Something might've reset when you turned off the physical SIM and turned it back on.

Please check and if you still have issues, please let us know.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Keither
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

It still doesn't work, I get the same error even after signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the samsung members app

0 Likes