Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6 beta 2

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 11:43 AM)
AaronP06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ok so I had heard that we got predictive back when the beta two first came out. But I just got the second beta and it's not here. The update seems way smaller than it was for the s23. Why is that???
0 Likes
7 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Questions
Predictive back only works in specific applications that support it and you need be using the Google gesture bar with side swipe to go back.
AaronP06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've tried it in multiple applications, and I do use the gesture navigation bar. I even tried searching for predictive back in settings.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
It also needs to be toggled on in Developer Options also you have to have One Hand Operation+ turned off if you have it on
AaronP06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
This is all that comes up when I search for it. Does anyone who has an s22 have predictive back animations?Screenshot_20231011_144212_Settings Suggestions.jpg
0 Likes
myrai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You have to enable it in developer options
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Again like I stated in my previous comment (1) if you want animations it needs to be toggled on in Developer Options (but is not necessary as the pop-up showing previous page animation is still broken) but the arrow will still show (2) you cannot have One Hand Operation+ enabled (3) as @TipsyTrex said you have to have Gestures set to swipe from the sides enabled Screenshot_20231011_152258_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231011_151937_Settings.jpg
AaronP06
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ok I didn't realize there was a difference between developer settings and developer options. But I figured it out, thank you;)