Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please provide better option!

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 01:06 PM)
acuik2010
Asteroid
Options
Questions

My device has become very unstable after downloading Beta software. I need to go back to Official but the Smartswitch option does not work. I have withdrawn from Beta and have also disabled the auto locker option as others suggested. Please help. 

5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Instability should be expected when downloading a BETA.

Did you try wiping the cache partition of your device using recovery mode and then rebooting? What was your device doing? How was it unstable? Which 22 series device are you using? Download the beta officially?

Who suggested you disable auto locker? Samsung? Someone on the beta forum?
Options
Questions
if you can't use smart switch to downgrade, maybe read up on using frija to download recommended software and using Odin to go back to One UI 5.1, some devices have issues going back as now you're on a completely new bootloader version and sometimes going back to a different bootloader version causes issues.... but yes many people need to be warned about running beta software because all they do is complain about issues that arise but are well stated in the beta sign up that may cause issues, people who don't know or aren't tech savvy should not be running beta versions
skeletor2022
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Backup your apps and settings then factory reset.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

Doesn't work 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

Fair enough but should still be able to roleback to the standard version that does actually work 

0 Likes