Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Recent key button stops working

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 01:27 AM)
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Recent key apps button stops working after some time. Phone needs to be restarted to work again.

Does any one is facing similar issue?

And stops working from both the recent key apps button at the bottom of the screen, as well as when using the one hand operations+
0 Likes
5 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Same . While ago, i tried to open recent apps and it didn't work it just vibrated but no recent apps display. Its the first time i had this issue so i thought phone was working fine.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @tavobarrios ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks you @USBetaModerator
I have already submitted the error report.

This is pretty consistent, as I have to restart the phone around 4 times every day to make the recent key button get back to work. Thanks!
0 Likes
vinniehat
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Ok, glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue!! It's frustrating! I already submitted a big report.
0 Likes
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thank you! It is extremely frustrating indeed, thanks mate submitting the report!
0 Likes