Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 missing VoLTE settings

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 02:36 PM)
sr14
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
After beta 4 and November security VoLTE is missing and S21+ become unusable to make calls 
 Any advice? Seems to be a bug

0 Likes
7 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Why double-posting ?!?!
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Perform a backup of your settings from the: accounts & back section.

Reset your network settings by:
Settings... General Management.. Reset... Reset network settings.

Hope this helps
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Seems to be gone for me too. Although calls sound the same as when it was on. Maybe it's locked on now?
0 Likes
sr14
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You're lucky, in my case calls or sms messages are not going our or coming in, so right now phone is unusable
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello, @sr14 

Please try the suggestions made by @ucancwhatic . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
sr14
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Before I posted this message I have done what has been suggested and even the factory reset, still no VoLTE.

How do I capture the error report? Or where can I find it?

Thanks
0 Likes
SuperiorAndUnique
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

<span;>On January 6, 2022, I received another 300MB update with the code number "G998U1OYM4BUKK" and I updated it, but I am using my G998U1 American phone abroad and unfortunately VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling do not work on my phone.  For God's sake, when will this problem be solved?  What an amateur company Samsung is, this bug needs to be fixed somehow!  Or people will start smear campaigns on reddit!  As of November, the problem continues!

<span;>My operator says VoLTE is turned on by them, but it is not active on the device.  Since the Android 12 and OneUI 4.0 Beta Update, for about 4 months, Samsung has deleted the Wi-Fi Calling feature from the edit button on my device and the VoLTE phrase has been deleted.  You don't know about the world!  Hundreds of people around the world are suffering from this problem right now, this is a huge problem for people like me who buy a device from America and go on a business trip to other countries!  Samsung should take care of this immediately and our grievances should be resolved!  We were silent as the beta, but despite a configuration and a major update on top of it, the VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling button did not come back to our devices!

<span;>If it goes on like this, I will sell this phone and return to apple as soon as possible.  I wanted to give it a chance for once, but Samsung continues to victimize me even on my business trips!  No one cares, the local services I've been to don't understand because it's a US device, my god it's a cancer.

@aps99  @USBetaModerator 

0 Likes