cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra One UI 6.0 Android 14 stable release ever coming?

(Topic created: 11-20-2023 02:13 PM)
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
We've been promised the One UI 6.0/Android 14 stable release for Galaxy S22 for months now, yet every day the mysterious stable release date keeps getting pushed back further and further. I'm on the beta and can't use GPay, Android auto keeps crashing, apps I want to keep open keep closing, etc. The delays are infuriating and inexcusable. Enough already. Give us the stable release so I can get off the beta and never do another one ever again. 
17 Replies
Confused980
Comet
Options
Questions
Europe just received the stable update for one ui 6.0 but hopefully the US gets it this week or next
Options
Questions
stable has been going out to apparently some T-Mobile phones, spectrum, at&t, verizon s22 carrier variant model ending with U, unlocked U1 models shall be receiving here shortly later in week probably
Options
Questions
just to clarify we haven't been promised Android 14 or One UI 6 for months now, just FYI...beta started only towards middle of September and we have been on beta 3 awaiting the stable release which is rolling out, but the expected release date was always stated to be late November to early December....and no offense but look at alot of S23 users on stable that have major issues, which attributes to rushing the beta to stable release.... which is something they don't want to do again with the s22 so yeah it's coming
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I just love how people are talking down to me like I did something wrong, when it's Samsung that's been lying to us for 3 months. So sick of this beta and Samsung's lies about the S22 stable release. Never doing a beta again if this is how they treat us. I want my $1300 phone to work as promised. That's not unreasonable.
0 Likes
azerith
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
People aren't talking down to you because you're upset people are talking down to you because you're getting mad that you signed up for a beta knowing it was going to have bugs. You're getting mad and saying you want your $1,300 phone to work which to be fair I guarantee it worked fine on Android 13 (mine did) but you chose to sign up for a beta and it's not like they don't warn you They tell you that you may experience bugs. That's on you but I agree that they should definitely provide some kind of date of a release date at least. Other than this I mean this is on you bro. If all goes well that we should have the beta by the end of this week if you relied in the US of A anywhere else then I'm not sure Good luck. The only official Samsung that released a time frame was Korea everywhere else was a grain of salt and it still is!
0 Likes
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks for mansplaining how betas work. How ever would I have lived in without it?
0 Likes
Negropy
Halo
Options
Questions
Complain threads are so awesome. Worth signing up for beta programs just to read them 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
SayntMykl
Asteroid
Options
Questions
OK Boomer
0 Likes