Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung smartthings not able to show TV screen on phone

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 12:52 AM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
The Samsung smartthings app would be able to show TV screen on my phone and I could watch TV that way and that was before the beta of oneui 4 I think it was on oneui 3.1 or whatever version of oneui 3 was on the galaxy s21 official stable release before the oneui beta 4 was released now with any version of oneui beta 4 whether it was beta 1 2 3 and 4 it couldn't do the view TV on phone on the smartthings app has anyone had this issue and if they have did they figure out a fix
0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @anonym0us ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Moreno Borsalino
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello @anonym0us,

I finally found someone who has the same problem as me. I'm in Italy and had to come to the Samsung US Community to find the same problem. In Italy I am not able to solve anything. Unfortunately I must tell you that in Italy the final version of Android 12 was released with OneUI 4 and also another December fix but nothing has changed.
Also I on my S21 Ultra can no longer see the TV on my phone. Before with Android 11 it worked perfectly, never missed a beat. Now it's a disaster and the support in Italy hasn't solved anything. I have also sent an Error Reports with the Samsung Members App but have not received a reply.
You need to contact the development team to let them know about the problem. Is there an email to write to? Who is responsible for the development of Smartthings? Perhaps you in the USA have privileged relationships with Samsung and are able to make yourself heard better.
I am trying every way to solve this problem because I find it absurd that a phone that cost 1400 Euro has been undermined by a rash and hasty update. I would like to go back to Android 11 but they say it's impossible and then Samsung should give me an S21 Ultra with Android 11 to which I won't do any updates.
Sorry for the outburst but I'm really upset about the problems caused by the Android 12 update. And sorry for the grammar errors.

Regards,
Moreno Borsalino

0 Likes