cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unable to leave One UI 5 Beta program. Getting "One UI Beta features aren't available...."

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 11:56 AM)
hiss
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Getting "One UI features aren't available because your service provider has changed" error when trying to unenroll through the Members app. Any suggestions? I bought this phone phone from someone who had previously had it enrolled in the Beta program.

7 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Well they need to contact a beta mod and have the device unrolled
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
0 Likes
harry6000
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If u can get the person that u bought it from to put their Sim card back in just long enough to unregister from beta it will do the trick. You will need the Sim card that was in phone at the time it was registered on beta.
0 Likes
hiss
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Thanks for the reply. Is that the only way? Will it factory reset my phone? If I just stay on the beta, will it eventually just give me the stable release as an update?

0 Likes
Graywolfman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If you unenroll, you then plug the phone into your PC, open up the PC version of Smart Switch. Be sure to back up your phone since downgrading requires a factory reset.

If you keep the beta, the official release will show as a regular software update when it comes out, though usually a bit smaller than if you weren't in the Beta (1 GB for participants, 3 GB for non-participants on average... In my experience)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please send us your IMEI and your Samsung account email address via private message.  We can deregister your device from the Beta program.

Thank you!

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
hiss
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Thanks for the reply, I have sent you a message.

0 Likes