Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WiFi issues anyone?

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 03:34 PM)
prdmshrl
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Is anyone experiencing issues with WiFi. It seems that it connects OK, but after 20-30 minutes, it looses connectivity. I have to manually disconnect and reconnect. 
12 Replies
richieetorres
Astronaut
Options
Questions
No issues here! I connect to Wi-Fi 6 at home and normal Wi-Fi at work with no issues.
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Questions
No issues here. Wi-Fi 6 works fine and regular Wi-Fi is working normally as well.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I've had this issue on android 11 but android 12 seemed to fix this issue for me
0 Likes
Annay29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have the same problem
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Try deleting the stored wifi connection then recreate it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please send us an error report along with Make and model of the router from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
since the beta I have noticed Wi-Fi cable router an Arris surfboard resetting several times a day sometimes several times an hour since I installed the beta. I cannot comment if the beta is causing this, though the behavior is recent and the cable company denies any issues or outages (of course). I will turn off S21 Wi-Fi and see if that matters. that's the only recent wild card in my network setup.
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
my Wi-Fi was shutting off several times an hour prior to me doing this..

Settings
Apps
Show system app
Search for network
Clear data of all related app

it has now been stable longer than any other time since I installed the beta. since I performed the above actions the Wi-Fi has not reset when my phone Wi-Fi is on, before it would do it several times an hour when the phone Wi-Fi was on, I can only guess there's some bad networking information left over on some app, and it got cleared out.. please anyone else chime in and talk about what is going on here
Therealm80
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have wifi issues too using eero mesh system. It shows connected but not passing traffic. The second it happened I did a speed test with my tablet and my phone on beta 12 and the phone couldn't find the server and the tablet did just fine.
0 Likes