Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Withdrew

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 07:02 PM)
tacobob101
Constellation
Options
Questions
I had to withdraw due to technical difficulties, loved everything about the beta but sadly I have to go back to android 11. However even after resetting to factory default I'm still on one ui 4, Samsung members says to download the latest official software to go back but I can't figure out how to, any help is appreciated.
0 Likes
4 Replies
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Questions
The new beta should drop tomorrow just wait on that
tacobob101
Constellation
Options
Questions
Alrighty then
0 Likes
Solution
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
11. How do I remove the beta software?

1. To withdraw from the Beta program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device.

("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

2. To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note: If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade".

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @tacobob101 ,

A master reset would not put you back on One UI 3.1. You need to connect phone to PC and downgrade using smart switch app on PC

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes