Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Allow Samsung Pass to import passwords directly from Chrome or Microsoft edge

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 04:12 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions

A feature that would be greatly beneficial is to Allow Samsung Pass to import passwords directly from Chrome or Microsoft edge 

6 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @user_ams007 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I option to import passwords from a text file or even an excel file or directly from a web browser or other password manager
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I would be more than happy to write a comprehensive list of the settings and apps that I changed,
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Please see attached pictures Screenshot_20210930-161709_Settings_12256.jpgScreenshot_20210930-161649_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210930-161738_Settings_12257.jpg
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Here is an example of unrestricted applications using battery life even if the application is not installed or the user doesn't use the application, for example, Facebook is unrestricted and using battery life even if it is not being used also Game booster is unrestricted plus the Samsung Core App needs to be set at optimized not unrestricted all these are just a few examples, the best way to fix this issue is to create a more effective solution for controlling applications and how much battery usage they use,
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
A more detailed application list that would allow more control over background applications way beyond permissions for location, camera, phone, sms, call logs etc will increase the battery life and performance of the device
0 Likes