Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery Efficiency.

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 10:47 PM)
Arquell
Star
Options
Suggestions
I believe that Android 12/OneUi 4 should primarily focus on Battery Efficiency. I decided to buy an iPhone 13 Pro Max just to see what I was missing, turns out I still love my S21 Ultra more, but the only thing that I wished this phone has with it's 5000mah battery is efficiency. My longest SOT is 6.5 hours despite not having many apps and minimal settings enabled compared to over 10.5+ hrs SOT on the 13 Pro Max. Hopefully the official update will help! Thanks.
8 Replies
boston503
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree
0 Likes
PhillipM
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Well I have the same problem. It seems like with the beta it doesn't keep the beta stability with the battery. I get at least 6 or 7 sot so not to happy and I have the Ultra. But I will never buy an iPhone
Options
Suggestions
The Beta is killing my battery fast. I can only get about 4 hours on S21 Ultra.
Anthony232
Star
Options
Suggestions
Definitely this. I know there's really no way to optimize it as much as the ios devices are but every bit helps
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The main issue Apple makes their own chip sets adding more battery efficiency since it is optimized for their ios. Qualcomm is shared with every phone manufacturer; it's harder to get those long battery life.
Arthur_G
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Day one brought up the issue about the battery, nothing.
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I have the same issue with both the S21 and watch 4. Within an hour in the day my battery on my s21 is down to 80% and I haven't even started fully using it and the watch just drains on ita own
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Arquell  ,

If you are still experiencing the issue after update to ZUJ1,  Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Battery drain tends to be little higher in beta program as focus initially is to keep things stable. As we march closer to official software, battery life tends to get better.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes