Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Better Ram management

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 09:02 PM)
46m3csl
Comet
Options
Suggestions
With all apps nearly cleared , s21 ultra is still using almost 7gbs of ram , Samsung please get the software down to have better ram management. 

Iphones can do this in there sleep , 6gbs versus our 12gbs
13 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Not sure what your phone is doing.. Send an error report if you haven't.Screenshot_20211007-210144_Device care.png
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
From your screenshot it looks like you're in worse shape with only 4.5 GB available.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Do mind I also had applications running when I took that screenshotScreenshot_20211007-220750_Device care.png
0 Likes
46m3csl
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Nearly half the ram is gone without using anything no open apps, and I just cleaned the ram before taking the screenshot. Yet we got iOS running Max 6gbs ram , they just take more control in efficiencyScreenshot_20211007-214451_Device care_14268.jpg
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Mine hovers at around 9 available..this was even before beta. I've disabled Bixby, so maybe it's burning up your and MochaVex's ram. Just a thought.Screenshot_20211008-004836_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I have the majority of Bixby and stuff uninstalled via adb. My phone is practically custom at this point
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Same. Are you using a custom launcher? I use Nova. Mine is also a TMobile flavor.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I used to on my S9+ , but I honestly prefer One UI home simply because I can't get a custom app order in the list-type app drawer. That bugged me so much.
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I keep mine alphabetically, but there's the "keep frequently used apps on top" option. Did you remove/disabled all the carrier apps?
0 Likes