Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby Routines Quick Panel Button

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 04:59 AM)
Ryan_C-137
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Why on earth would Samsung take away the Bixby Routines Quick Panel Button in One UI 5? The only thing good to come out of Bixby were these automated routines. To be able to quickly enable/disable or modify (like bedtime brightness settings or work sound and aod modes) and then quickly re-enable with a single tap from the quick panel is (was?) Is essential to the idea of it being quality of life feature. Samsung needs to put back Bixby Routines Quick Panel Button now!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
They didn't remove it, they renamed/combined it as "Modes".
Ryan_C-137
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for trying to help but I saw "Modes" and it is not the same button. Old button acted simply by turning the function off or on. This New button is always off, never solid filled color; when clicked it produces a pop-up of premade routines that are not my personalized ones (cuz why have the ones you configured to your personal needs right?) and all you can do is cancel or choose one (and yes I know you can go into routines with a long press of Modes, old button could do that too). The old button was fine, didn't need to be messed with. Samsung removed it and replaced it with something inferior. They shouldn't have done that.
0 Likes
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I do agree, it does remove the convenience that the old quick access button possessed. Not a very quick action to have to tap and hold, change tabs, and then pick a routine.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes