Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Change the screen capture animation

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 08:58 AM)
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It would be nice to see a revamped screen capture animation and sharing box because the one we have now is so old looking and in the way. When we take a screenshot, you have to wait for the bar at the bottom to dissappear or manually get rid of it by clicking somewhere on the screen before you can continue on with what you were doing and this is very annoying. It's one of the first things I noticed when using samsung phones compared to Pixel and iPhones who let you take a screenshot and immediately click on the screen to keep doing what you were doing rather than forcing us to dismiss the recent screenshot at the bottom. Please change this and make it more like google phones scrrenshot animation.
4 Replies
Options
Suggestions
I second this, it should definitely be swipable!
0 Likes
K9Ray
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @User5741 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
areteeem
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Yes. I think they should add more settings to it. For example: changing the sceenshot animation, changing screenshot delay, changing screenshot bar.

0 Likes