Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Custom Accent Colors, RCS on Unlocked Devices, and System-Wide Immersive Mode

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 08:58 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
I'm really happy with where One UI is heading. I do have a couple suggestions that I would love to see eventually though!

Custom Accent Colors: I tend to use boring or even monotone wallpapers, so I'd love to see the ability to set my own Accent colors.

RCS on Unlocked Devices - I use an Unlocked device on Verizon. I'd love to use Samsung Messages, but have been using Google Messages instead for RCS. I hope we see RCS rollout for every carrier or we just adopt Google Messages as the stock messaging app!

System-Wide Immersive Mode - This is the only thing I really feel is missing from the Fold experience! I'm using the Full screen apps setting and choosing to show the camera cutout but it isn't the same. I have a Fold for insane screen real estate on a phone, so having the option to hide the notification bar in all apps would be awesome!
4 Replies
AyKay
Star
Options
Suggestions
I think that we will essentially see google messages as stock app moving forward.
They already have a samsung variant where it allows text on other galaxy devices as well as Bixby integration on Google Messages.
Great suggestions though.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
That's really awesome. Thank you for sharing!
0 Likes
AyKay
Star
Options
Suggestions
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Anonymous ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team