Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Double audio notification..

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 04:48 AM)
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
For years now while using Galaxy Buds of any kind and using Google messages anytime a text comes in it will always say "messages... messages". Hopefully this isn't to deter from using a different messaging service. Seems like an easy fix but it's been going on for years. Any plans to get this fixed ?
13 Replies
GalaxySizedRod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
None of us use Google Messages. We don't own Pixels. My last suggestion is make sure that notifications are disabled for the unused messaging app. Like in Galaxy Wearable under read aloud notifications the unused SMS app should be grayed out and say blocked or not allowed on phone
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I don't know what to say to that other than that's a ridiculous thing to say. Pixel ? Really?
0 Likes
GalaxySizedRod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
A bit late been busy but it's not ridiculous at all. Beta Testers and Early adopters are hardly ever the types to live in between eco systems. Sammy Fandom is Galaxy Phone, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Tab, and something tuned by AKG. Might even have a kitchen set or a TV and SmartThings in control of home automation. Just like those fruits have fruit phone, fruitpad, fruit watch fruit pods and fruit card.
We are not the types to have Galaxy Phone paired to a fossil watch toting a fruit pad rocking out on LG neckbuds
0 Likes
JohnnyODrums
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It might be a Bixby thing if that's what is actually reading the notifications. This happens to me intermittently too but using wired ear buds. There us a setting in one of the apps I use for this that says something like "delete notification after read" maybe look for that. I also and trying Shouter and Audify so maybe it is with them. I also would love if they had a separate volume slider JUST for the notifications. It seems it's tied to the media volume wich is silly. If I'm listening to music (media) and an alert is read, I want control over how loud IT is in comparison.
0 Likes