JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Extra Option for Icon Shape

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 02:38 PM)
d4raxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Pretty sure other android manufacturers does this with their skins but, it would simply would just be nice for another customization option where you can change the shape of the icons. Some people like full sphere/circle icons and others like rounded edges square shapes. This is very possible with One UI cuz on my older samsung device i use to use Nova Launcher and it was simply convient to change the shape of the icons and wasn't hard at all. So a setting where you can freely change the shape of the icons would be nice instead of only restricted to having the square and circle mix icons unless if you download a 3rd party app to change that.
4 Replies
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I believe they have this option by downloading theme maker from the Samsung store or through good lock. The latest version has the option to change the shape if I am not mistaken
0 Likes
Solution
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Download the Theme Park app from the Samsung Galaxy Store,
Then in the icon customization menu you will see the ability to change the shape of the icons.

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.themedesigner
Screenshot_20210927-213735_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20210927-213827_Galaxy Store.jpg
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @missmotta ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Suggestions
You can now download icon packs from the play store and use whatever ones you want