Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Larger clock and better color theming

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 09:35 AM)
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So I have been reading that Beta 4 was the final beta release before the final release. Seems a bit odd considering there's still a few issues to iron out but I guess those will be fixed with the final release. 

So it appears that samsung has elected to not go with the larger android 12 clocks for Lockscreen and AOD. Also they seem to be satisfied with the current color theming even though it's not great in its current format.

We always get generic messages that they will communicate our request to the developers but I wish there was a little more transparency. Like in the suggestions section if they could respond with things like the developers are not interested in doing that, stuff like this. Otherwise what is the point of a feedback system with an area for suggestions if they are not going to even rell us if the requested features are being considered 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
My wife and I have been with a software company for over ten years, and prior to that, we each were involved with software companies for over 20 years (well, moreso me).

Many folks don't realize (not saying you're one of them) how the flood of enhancement requests and bug reports can easily overwhelm a dev team.

I can only imagine what it's like with a software house as large as Samsung, to have to organize, decide, and prioritize all of that.

Ya gotta close the gate at some point, or you'll never deliver the software šŸ™‚
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Totally agree with you
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I completely agree with BOTH of you however of you look at the color schemes of other Samsung apps they're very bland. Look at some of the Good Lock & Good Guardians apps. The color schemes are common to that region of the world so methinks changes to any color schemes are unlikely.

Just sayin'
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Saappleg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
You can get the larger clocks with Clockface inside of GoodlockScreenshot_20211111-144120_Samsung Members.jpg
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thanks, guess that'll have to do until Samsung decides to implement it.