Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 07:59 PM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I would really like you guys to consider discarding messages in this aspect, when we type a message and hit the back button please add the ability to totally delete the entire message instead of leaving a draft once we leave the messages app, I don't know how everyone feels, but if that delete or discard message was there before we left the app the draft wouldn't be there the next time and we would be aware of what we were deleting, very clean, very simple I hope you guys add that as well
5 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It should behave as follows:

1. Text in the box
2. Hits back key
3. System prompts to keep or discard message

This would be useful
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yes instead of having to clear letters , sometimes you have a change of action and don't have time to wait on deleting a large text body you don't have to send anymore or changed your mind about. Yep exactly that.
0 Likes
BobbyG13
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I believe Google chat is the better messaging app
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
For me samsung messages is equivalent to imessage if you have the correct Carrier, me and my fiance have xfinity we have the same luxury of sending large files, any file format is excepted and also the perks of ar emoji countless apps integrated in the keyboard if needed and things like schedule messages and the new emojis just adds to that, if your sending large files to the majority of people you chat with on the regular then I understand but minus that I like what samsung has done with the keyboard and messaging app, if you look around and learn it there's alot to like. Unlimited options.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MRREEsE ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes