JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Files: more/better info for the "other" category

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:06 PM)
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I would love to have more info on what is eating the 7+gig of space in other.  It seems to be growing constantly.

More granular info would be nice.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @lrosenman ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
bluefire
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Click on thr "i" icon under apps and it will ask you permission to alloe usage tracking. Allow it. Once done, it will separate apps storage vs cache amd system storage and the other storage will be reduced
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I've already done that, and want to know more about the residual 7gig+ that's still classified as other.
0 Likes
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This is my current state (128G S21+)Screenshot_20210914-225630_My Files.png
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @lrosenman ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes