Suggestions
Not sure if this happen 
0 Likes
5 Replies
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
The Samsung OneUI theme on Google Messages, I believe (but don't quote me), was a backend server update and not a version released update. Meaning that it would be updated with Samsung OneUI theme on the servers behind the scenes, and not an installable APK package.
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
It's a different version of the same app, not server side. It's called "Samsung Dynamic" and we need Samsung and Google to add our device model/region to start receiving these versions of the Google Messages app.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Are there plans to do away with the Samsung Messages App for users in the US and move solely to the Google Messages APK, that you know of?

I know even with RCS certain things like sending PDF's through Messages don't work when it's Google Messages to Samsung Messages, and visa versa... Only when both users are on either Google, or Samsung...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Rydah ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
LarryWatson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
There's an APK out there you can download for the one ui version of messages. Version 7.9.052 (Pine_RC01.phone_samsung_dynamic) Google Messages for enabling the One UI look
0 Likes