Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Nothing major changes for this beta

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 11:01 PM)
useribxUnWsipP
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
The big changes are about security and privacy when we are using the phone. The personalize are a few things. My opinion is samsung has incorporate the good lock stuff into a default settings to get a better performance for personalize de phone 
6 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Not major changes but...at least I notice more animations in many areas, more smoother, I began to notice them more when I put my phone a little bit more slow in the developer options .5X for sure Samsung will include more animations, maybe we like someones and other don't but...right now are a few YouTube videos of the pixel 6 and I have to say...Samsung is ahead in options and customization.
thereismotion
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Samsung has always been ahead with options. You couldn't even have a bold font on a Pixel phone until Android 12! Couldn't see the text onscreen without setting the font to ridiculous sizes. Come on Google - billions of people use your software.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @useribxUnWsipP ,

We have additional UI changes being pushed as part of next software update.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I hope so!
bw9110
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
how can I tell if I have the most recent update?
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
We have to wait for Beta 3 first to get a conclusion. Everybody is talking about stock Android 12 on the Pixels and sincerely is not a big deal, Samsung One Ui 4 will be better; it has been always the case.