Original topic:

Notification bar & transparent widgets

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 08:51 AM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Can you fix this:
When the wallpapers is to bright, or white the bar indicators turn in to black but...the letters in widgets with transparency background don't change and result difficult to see it.

8 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
didn't they change to black in a previous Samsung iteration? trying to remember from my Note 5 days....šŸ¤”
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I think so
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I know that I don't do well with bright/light wallpapers. (apparently, green eyes are the most sensitive to light) But I can do well with gradient wallpapers. However, since I require the dark wallpaper, the widget you referenced has never been a problem for me. It should change with the wallpaper change, IMHO.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Make sure to report it to beta feedback, it's a small oversight but can probably be easily fixed before official release.
0 Likes
Vamsee
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I don't see the same behavior on my phone. The widget text changes to black on a white/light wallpaper. What settings are you using?Screenshot_20211031-153914_Weather_12480.jpgScreenshot_20211031-154342_One UI Home_12482.jpgScreenshot_20211031-153905_One UI Home_12479.jpg
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for that, maybe is a bug, I can change the size of my dynamic weather widget either..
Maybe the colors of my wallpaper is a little tricky....I will try one similar to see.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Definitely is the complexity of the wallpaper color because I use one white and the widget change the color to black.
Screenshot_20211031-175443_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @SuperOvni ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

If possible, please attach the image of sample wallpaper you were using to experience the issue.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes