Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

PORTRAIT VIDEO

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 01:56 PM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I think it would be neat to have the ability to change focus subjectivity in post when editing,I truly don't know what improvements can be made with software, I'm thinking the 888 is capable of many things but, identifying objects besides faces especially with manual choice should be possible and is something we definitely need, again don't know if it's possible but a pro portrait video mode would be insane just the ability to switch the focus would be very welcome and identifying other objects is something that's missing. Just a thought. 
4 Replies
boston503
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree 100 percent
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree too
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Since its implementation, no changes have been made...so, this is the chance to do it....great suggestion :fire:
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MRREEsE , 

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes