Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

RCS

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 10:41 AM)
patmeher
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
If samsung messages would just have rcs chat features enabled by default that would be nice. 
10 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Well, there's always Google Messages ...
DJSTORMX
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Tmobile here and RCS is enabled on mine
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
How to do it?
0 Likes
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Since Samsung isn't my default messages app it looks weird but go to Samsung messages>settings>chat settings>enable RCsScreenshot_20211021-121011_Messages.jpg
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”...I don't have that option
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same. Locked. I keep hearing that's the key for Samsung Messages RCS with tmobile, a locked device? I have it with my husband's Samsung and mom's LG along with a handful of friends. Most people I know use iPhone anyway so RCS is a moot point with most people who I regularly message. Many of use use Signal as well to share larger files or video
tscott0227
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Agreed. Yes, Google Messages is there but I like a cohesive experience, and since I like the Samsung native apps I wish my Messages app looked the same. I'm on an unlocked phone and don't get RCS through my carrier like others.
Kratos88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Many people have been advocating for it. Hopefully, we'll get it soon.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I remember late last year samsung messages started adding Google RCS natively to the messages app but it seemed like it only happened for a small number of users then stopped. Article about it in case anyone is interested: https://9to5google.com/2020/12/16/samsung-messages-rcs-google/