Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Pass for Windows

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 05:57 PM)
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
   Samsung Pass is one of my favorite password managers but sword managers but I don't use it because because I need one that works across all of my devices and Samsung Pass only works on Samsung phones and tablets which isn't very useful. We need to have have a Web version or extension as well as a PC version.

The same goes for Samsung Internet. If Samsung and Microsoft are working together so closely we need to have compatibility across the devices when using the browser so so either make Microsoft edge the default browser on all Samsung devices or create a desktop version of Samsung Internet that we can use with our other Samsung devices With synced tabs and all the other features that every Web browser offers. I really love Samsung Internet so I hope you implement this.
6 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Try Installing Microsoft authenticator it has a password Manger and also provides full 2 factor security features
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea I have a really good password manager and have used Microsofts too but I just want Samsung to bring theirs to windows since it would be another thing integrated with my Galaxy Book. Thanks though. 😊
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I completely agree with finding a good password Manger that works on all devices without any issues
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I use Bitwarden right now its open source and very secure as well as private unlike some of them. I love it and been using it for about 3 years now. It really has no flaws that I've noticed. Definitely try it out.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for the tip 👍
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team