Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Theme colors should apply to home screen only

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 02:26 PM)
DimkaSD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
When I try to change the UI colors, it picks up the color pallette from both the lock screen and the home screen. Since home screen if usually how you interact with your phone, picking lock screen color pallette can make some aspects of your home screen hard to see / distinguish. 

On the suggestions below, you can see that the color pallette is primarily set from the lock screen, since I have a dynamic locksreen enabled, suggestions change with every unlock and the wallpaper will not match the color scheme next time the phone is turned on

4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @DimkaSD ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
The options are based on the last wallpaper you use, so...if you choose the home wallpaper after setup your lock screen the options will be based on the home screen....
0 Likes
DimkaSD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
That's not the case, dynamic wallpaper changes the lock screen wallpaper every time phone is turned on. I.e. I set a white and blue wallpaper, turned off my phone and yellow lock screen was applied. My suggestions are all yellow (not white and blue)
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
This is my case
Screenshot_20211105-094353_Wallpaper and style.jpgScreenshot_20211105-094340_Wallpaper and style.jpg
0 Likes