JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Losing Samsung Tablet sPen's

(Topic created: 01-31-2023 02:58 PM)
userLW90K2P9gx
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Can you please make Samsung Galaxy Tab s7 sPens with a speaker to find them, please, Samsung? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Buy an S-Pen Pro if you want to be able to locate it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

5 Replies
userLW90K2P9gx
Constellation
Options
Tablets
This will help find them!
userLW90K2P9gx
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Also have the people put a Quantum Battery that never runs out, please in the Samsung Galaxy Tab s7's S'Pen, please! Thank you!
userLW90K2P9gx
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Actually the s'Pen should last forever! And by far of tech that lasts forever, is that it's impossible for those kinds of tech to climb down in years! So make Samsung Galaxy Tab s7 S'Pen last forever, along with Samsung Galaxy Tab s7!
Options
Tablets
I wish we had LoJack on our spen
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Buy an S-Pen Pro if you want to be able to locate it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor