Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Pay notice to send error report

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 09:00 AM)
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Dear Members, 

If you are facing an issue where Samsung pay keeps showing a notice to send an error report, please disable gestures and use Buttons from Display -> Navigation Bar -> Buttons as a work around.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

Note: We request to NOT report any error reports on this issue until a new version of Samsung Pay later than v 4.0.60 is released.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

21 Replies
Barbatosisking
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Yikes one of the best features made useless until Samsung pay update..

Any idea when that update will arrive?
userRQQuiO8NzO
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I would guess very quickly!
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Tips
Didn't experience the issue until I updated my Galaxy Store app.
Now wish I hadn't
0 Likes
TheKandyman
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Here's a better workaround. Rather than disabling gestures and going back to buttons (poor experience), force stop Samsung Pay as follows:
- Go to Settings and search for "Admin"
- Select 'Device admin apps' under Biometrics and security
- Go into 'Device admin apps' and disable Samsung Pay
- Now go to App info for Samsung Pay and you can force stop.
MistaClean
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips

This is a much better workaround rather than disabling a core use case of the phone itself. This  better get fixed for good soon!

smolyeet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips

maybe don't run beta software?

MistaClean
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Or maybe don't an enabler for large development teams like Samsung's to overlook these kind of things when they were working fine the first 2 betas?? Comments like yours is why they are comfortable releasing a fix mid to end of this month...
smolyeet
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips

it's a BETA program. If this were happening on PRODUCTION software , by all means complain. And the problem didn't occur until an update they pushed to Samsung pay. But getting saying this better get fixed soon and acting like a child on this forum isn't going to make them go any faster. Read what you agreed to when you joining a developer program before coming in here sounding like a , you're not that important on their radar

MistaClean
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
The irony is the only one getting really worked up and acting childish is you LOL. Personal insults...really? You showed me! 😭 Getting your jimmies rustled like you're a Samsung plant is definitely not contributing anything. At least in my annoyance I was confirming OP's (of this comment chain) workaround while you're coming at me like I liked your dog lmao. Get a life please and move along.
0 Likes