JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung customer service

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 03:48 PM)
Cjb8989
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

 Typically wouldn’t do some thing like this but the customer service from Samsung has really tested my patience. December 18th I noticed the picture on my television got super dim and started flickering. I could smell a burning smell so I turned it off. I scanned the back of the TV’s surface with the palm of my left hand until I came across a spot that was so hot it BURNED my hand. Samsung sent out a technician to inspect the TV the following week to determine if they could fix it, but because of it being an 85 inch and needing more than one technician, they wouldn’t be able to fix it. They reached out to another technician company all the way from New York, and they too couldn’t fix it for the same reason. At this point, we’re almost a month past the time the TV stopped working and burned my hand. I get an email January 12th that I would be getting a full refund. Today, February 3rd, I call to check the status and now not only are they telling me they have no record that I’m suppose to get a refund, but they’re also taking a step backwards in trying to find another technician to fix the TV! The TV is huge, I want it just gone so I can replace it, and you can bet your **bleep** it isn’t going to be with another Samsung. 

747ACA7F-BB17-4D54-8B91-2BE047D420D2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I see right now that you do have a ticket set up. I would recommend calling in directly to get further assistance on this. Please call in at 1 (800) 726-7864. Some issues require direct assistance from Samsung, and as our community is peer-to-peer support, they will not be able to assist with this matter. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The last time I bought a big screen TV, the store I bought it from also delivered it. As part of their service, they offered to haul away the old TV. This was years ago though.

Is this an option with any of the stores in your area?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I see right now that you do have a ticket set up. I would recommend calling in directly to get further assistance on this. Please call in at 1 (800) 726-7864. Some issues require direct assistance from Samsung, and as our community is peer-to-peer support, they will not be able to assist with this matter.