Original topic:

Not happy with the Galaxy A15 5G

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
THG_Twitch
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

This phone is junk brand new out the box it still lags out, randomly pops up media player with nothing playing, NO SCREEN ROTATE, It cant take a clear picture. This gslaxy A15 G5 Is a TOTAL P.O.S DO NOT BUY !!!! 

0 Likes
11 Replies
MikeDeezy
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Lol how is it possible to have no screen rotate?
0 Likes
THG_Twitch
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your telling me there's a stupid icon that pops up to rotate but it's so **bleep** finicky and small you typically push the back arrow I just want to be able to rotate my phone it follows without having to press a button to make it
0 Likes
MikeDeezy
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The actual rotate button should be in your notification shade. I'm not sure what you're referring to by the tiny button.
0 Likes
THG_Twitch
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't want to have to push a button to make it rototabut aside that this phone still sucks
0 Likes
MikeDeezy
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The button I'm talking about is a permanent toggle to enable auto rotate.
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's important to research all a phone's features and deficits before making a purchase. There's a lot of things the A15 can't do because it's entry level-pretty much basic snart phone.
THG_Twitch
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No kidding lol I was mistaken to assume a modern phone would have some basic ability
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You get what you pay for. Whose fault is it if one only goes by price, not specs? It's a phone, it does phone stuff.
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Most of the things you are mentioning, usually have a user solution. Screen rotate is a feature on every phone ive ever seen. There should be a quick button for it, if you dont see it, you may have to add it through editing the qick panel. Auto rotate can also be turned on in the settings. The A15 has screen shots, but not screen record. Probably doesn't have the best camera. The media player popping up randomly, sounds like you are pushing a trigger key inadvertently. My bet is that the volume button is set to bring up the media player. You can change that in settings