JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recent Apps Button Only Showing Samsung Apps

(Topic created: 03-22-2022 09:47 AM)
usergLmEtcSzmM
Constellation
Options
Android 12

After the most recent update to my Galaxy S21, I noticed the 'recent apps button' located in the bottom left corner now only shows Samsung apps (calculator, calendar, alarm clock, file folder, etc.). It used to show the most recent apps used and would dynamically change based on my most recently used apps. This is how I've navigated my phone for years, and now it has just magically disappeared, making it extremely inconvenient to access my most recently used apps. 

Screenshot_20220322-094403_One UI Home.jpg

341 Replies
LM706
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Same issue here, and more... most frustrating is the back and home buttons not working, and then lots of freezing in general
tom2055
Red Giant
Options
Android 12
I see 3rd party apps in mine, my phone is the A52 so maybe there's some difference?
robotdinosaur
Nebula
Options
Android 12
What month update does your phone have?
0 Likes
Shadowrider869
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
I am having the same issue with my recent app button. My issue started after I dis the One UI 4.1 update.
RedHood290
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Same issue here, only showing stock apps and not refreshing based on my recently used apps. Very inconvenient as I need to quick switch between apps for work and school. Pls fix ASAP.

usertkuYUE9C22
Constellation
Options
Android 12

S21 here and also experiencing this issue. Very annoying as I use that feature a lot. FIX IT.

DeafGamer
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
It werid they keep showing that alot
ShartyMcFarts
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Same issue with the recent apps bar only showing recent Samsung apps on S21 ultra. It appears that something has been broken in the latest firmware that needs to be addressed and fixed. The issue occurred immediately after updating.
TheDuck
Asteroid
Options
Android 12

Same issue.
So frustrating.
Started after the update.